Dearest Daniel, I love you! As I look at a picture of you, I think, "That one is my favorite." But then I look at the next one and I think, "That is my favorite." I think in the Big Sur Variations, I love the one best where your beautiful, smiling mom is holding you and you have a big smile on your face and your arms are raised in happiness. I can't wait to see your little love self this weekend. A big hug to you and give your mom and dad a hug for me as well. Love, Grandma Carole
2 Comments:
Dearest Daniel,
I love you! As I look at a picture of you, I think, "That one is my favorite." But then I look at the next one and I think, "That is my favorite."
I think in the Big Sur Variations, I love the one best where your beautiful, smiling mom is holding you and you have a big smile on your face and your arms are raised in happiness. I can't wait to see your little love self this weekend.
A big hug to you and give your mom and dad a hug for me as well.
Love,
Grandma Carole
Phil and I would like to know what everyone is doing in the bottom photo. Please expain!
xo,
ans
Post a Comment
<< Home